Monday 25 April 2011

My Idea


My idea:  After researching and analysing a few short films I have come up with my own idea for a short film. It would not be classed as a typical showcase film but more artistic by filming the film to go from colourful to black and white. For my film I wanted to have just one person sat their describing how they felt when their father has left them and started to neglect them. This is a raw subject to undertake and as much as it may be slow for an editing pace it could show the effects of how they felt previously to how they feel by the end of the film. The classification for the film would possibly be a 15 as the language content may be a bit strong for younger audiences and could be distributed to schools and possibly www.youtube.com  to give the message that there are more people who do go through this sort fo thing and that their emotions are not always taken into account.   

No comments:

Post a Comment