Sunday 16 January 2011

Roles

Since last year we have changed our roles within our groups at A-Level media. Our group previously had myself as the script write and although I enjoyed this I have decided that I would like to change my role to that of the story board artist as it seems like it would be interesting and creative. It also shows that I will be able to do more than just draw as there is always the option of using a camera to then give the correct shot sizes and also it gives me experience on photographic story boards. Chloe enjoyed her role being our editor last year and so she will be staying as the editor. Paige was the story board artist last year she is now going to arise to the challenge of becoming the director and Adele was previously our director however she has changed groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment