Tuesday 7 September 2010

Brief

My name is Karlene Manners, and I am currently studying Media Studies at A2. We have been asked to produce a short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated, or a combination of both, together with two of the following three options:


- A poster for the film

- A radio trailer for the film

- A film magazine review page featuring the film

Last year our task was to come up with the opening two minutes for a film lasting around 5 minutes. As a group we decided to create a horror musical depicting Jack the Ripper. I feel as a group we worked well and I got an A grade for our practical piece. I think we could have made our piece better by maybe having a better actor to be Jack and also to have maybe done our filming sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment